The Boston FP&A Board will meet on the 26th of March 2019 for the fourth time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of Integrated FP&A.
The Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now has 21 chapters in 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America. This is a leading professional think-tank that combines the expertise of many senior finance leaders from around the globe. Its mission is to identify and set new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners at CFO, FD and Head of Finance level in active employment from large local and international organizations. They are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
At this stage, we are inviting only 25 members to join the Boston FP&A Board.
Tuesday, 26 March 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. What is Integrated FP&A?
2. Connecting top-down and bottom-up planning processes
3. Horizontal and vertical integration through key business drivers and systems
4. Case studies from the field:
- Daniel Rashba, Senior Director Finance at TripAdvisor, will share his practical experience on Integrated FP&A
- Bhanu Suryadevara, Senior Director, Global Business Process Owner - FP&A at Philips, will share his insights on Integrated FP&A
5. Small groups discussion on the subject
6. Conclusions and recommendations
125 High Street
2nd Floor Conference Center
Boston MA 02110
All guests will need an ID to enter the building.
- 125 High St Garage (the same building as the event) - 115 Purchase St. Boston, MA 02110 – in after 4 pm, out before midnight: $10
- 100 High St. Boston, MA 02110 – in after 5:30 pm, out before 5:00 am: $10
- 225 Franklin St. Boston, MA 02110 - in after 5 pm, out before 5:00 am $10
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.