The event was proudly sponsored by:
Research shows that only 30% of change programs are successful.
Any change should be carefully managed, but this is no easy task. So what if we could create a framework to help FP&A navigate through a complex change?
Check out the recording of the Digital North American FP&A Board for more insights.
- Attila Zsoter, Director FP&A at Hayward Holdings, Inc.
- Kristina Bow, Senior Director of FP&A at Landmark Health
- Ivette Zuniga, CFO – Global Commercial Fire & Controls at Carrier
- Steve Moseley, Principal Solutions Consultant – FP&A at Unit4
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)