London FP&A Circle: A New Era for FP&A Profession
On 4 October 2016, the second meeting of the London FP&A Circle gathered together in the Holborn office of Michael Page to discuss A New Era for FP&A Profession.
- FP&A profession: latest trends. Professional education. Profile of an ideal FP&A professional
- “The Soft Stuff: traits of a successful FP&A professional”. Presentation by Ash Sharma, Divisional FP&A Director, Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "My FP&A Journey" by Gemma Davie, Senior Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at CA Technologies
- FP&A team building: what are the key team roles.
- “FP&A profession in 2020” by Marc Lloyd, Senior Finance Manager at Legal & General Investment Management
- “FP&A Job Market” by Jonathan Firth, MD at Michael Page
- Conclusions and Recommendations
At the meeting, the Board members discussed the evolution of the FP&A profession. We also had presentations from London FP&A Board members. The FP&A Board gathered over 37 financial planning and analysis (FP&A) practitioners from such companies as
- Alliance Boots,
- CA Technologies,
- IMS Health,
- Kuoni Group,
- London South Bank University,
- Sony Mobile Communications,
- Turner, Smiths Group,
- Walgreens Boots Alliance,
- and many others.
We are very grateful to our sponsors and partners Michael Page, one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies and Prevero, a leading Corporate Performance Management (CPM) provider, for supporting this and other events globally.