The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
One of the key tasks for FP&A in 2023 has to be the harmonisation of the different planning processes within an organisation. And the way to do it is to adopt an Integrated FP&A approach.
You are invited to the FP&A Trends webinar where we will be revealing the winning formula for Integrated FP&A. Join us on February 22 to discover the six key success factors for harmonising your planning processes, and learn how to put them into practice through case studies.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Jana Kottasova, VP Finance Global Shared Services and IT at Mondelēz International, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Sile Lillis, Finance Director at Mitie, London FP&A Board member
- Rolf Gegenmantel, Chief Product Officer at Jedox
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Winning Formula for Integrated FP&A
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM GMT
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM CET
09:30 AM - 10:30 AM EST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Integrated FP&A: key concepts and definitions
- Six key success factors for Harmonising your planning
- Integrated FP&A – A case study at Mondelez International
- Practical tips and examples of great Integrated FP&A
- The role of modern technology and analytics
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session