The modern FP&A takes an exciting path of transformation to meet the demands of modern business. Changes in the FP&A framework are driven by transformations of analytical procedures in general. At the leading stage of the transformation, all planning processes will be fully integrated, allowing for a multidimensional advanced analytical process. The automation will release a lot of time for strategic analytical work and enhance the decision-making process.
At the webinar, several senior finance practitioners will share their insights. We will talk about the role and purpose of finance analytics and the importance of FP&A Analytical transformation.
- What is Advanced Analytics for FP&A?
- What are the stages of FP&A analytical transformation?
- How should the FP&A Analytics Maturity Model look?
- What challenges stand in the way of FP&A Analytical Transformation?
Join this interactive webinar to find out.
The webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
FP&A Analytical Transformation
Wednesday, 19 June 2019
12 pm BST - 1 pm BST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- Introduction: Advanced Analytics for agile and integrated FP&A
- FP&A Analytical Transformation: Fine-tuning the FP&A Operating Model
- A panel discussion — senior finance practitioners will share their insights on the subject:
- Lisbeth Westergaard Nielsen, Senior Finance Transformation Lead at NNIT
- Stig Thougaard, Director at CGI Group
- Saurabh Jain, VP Business Performance Controlling at Siemens Healthcare
- Conclusions and recommendations
Lisbeth Westergaard Nielsen, Senior Finance Transformation Lead at NNIT
Saurabh Jain, VP Business Performance Controlling at Siemens Healthcare
Stig Thougaard, Director at CGI Group