The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
FP&A Trends Survey 2021 respondents believe they should be spending at least 55% of their time on high-value activities (insights generations and supporting decision-making process), but, in practice, they spent only around 22% there. This situation has barely changed over the last five years. So, how can we reverse this trend?
One of the solutions is putting the FP&A routine on autopilot to focus on important tasks. The research shows that many Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) tasks could be automated, including data consolidation, dashboards generations, revenue forecasting, etc.
Join us on June 22nd to learn more about how to maximize FP&A value through automation. We will look at the benefits of FP&A automation for both small and large organizations. The professional panel of senior practitioners from Google, Branch Insurance and Causal will share their practical insights and recommendations.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Kevwe Ijatomi, Finance Director at Google
- Chris Light, Head of Business Operations at Causal
- Brady Ellis, VP, Head of Finance at Branch Insurance
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Maximizing FP&A Value Through Automation
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CEST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- FP&A value add through automation
- Using automation to drive value creation
- Reasons why companies seek automation and main changes companies go through
- Finance automation to manifest the mission
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A session
Digital. Webinar format.
The webinar is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.