The 26th London FP&A Board will take place on the 6 February 2020 to debate the subject of "Beyond Budgeting or Better Budgeting?"
The International FP&A Board was created in London, UK, in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance levels) who represent large local and international organisations. Please note that places are limited. We are inviting only 25 senior finance practitioners to join the Board.
The meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
Beyond Budgeting or Better Budgeting?
Thursday, 6 February 2020
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
1. Beyond Budgeting and Better Budgeting: key definitions and principles
2. Case studies from the field from the following board members:
- Simon Reed, VP Corporate Planning at American Express Global Business Travel
- Himal Kakad, Vice President Finance at State Street
3. Small group discussion on Beyond Budgeting Philosophy. “Are we ready to abandon the budget and what does it require?”
4. Conclusions and recommendations
The Clubhouse London,
8 St James's Square
St. James's, London SW1Y 4JU
Click here for a map.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.