The Digital European FP&A Circle is proudly sponsored by:
Join the AI Revolution in Finance!
Mark your calendar for an insightful experience on 6 March at 2:30 PM CET (1:30 PM GMT). Dive into the transformative world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in finance. This pivotal webinar offers practical insights on how these technologies are reshaping strategic decision-making in our field. We will explore the impact of predictive analytics and how it can revolutionise your financial strategies.
In this session, we will examine Artificial Intelligence in FP&A from four distinct viewpoints: the key pillars of Artificial Intelligence, how Artificial Intelligence is being used in Finance & beyond, a used case study of Generative AI in FP&A, and a technology thought leader's visionary outlook on how AI is changing Strategic Decision Making.
This webinar is part of our complimentary Digital European FP&A Circle, a vibrant forum where finance professionals share advanced strategies and insights.
Register for a session that promises to not only broaden your perspective on finance but also equip you with actionable strategies. All attendees will receive a recording and presentation materials, so even if you can't join live, you won't miss out on these valuable insights.
- Zoltan Gelencser, SVP Group FP&A & Data Office at Sportradar, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Gizelda Ekonomi, Senior Commercial Finance Manager at Vodafone UK
- Scott Campbell, Head of Digital COE - Finance FP&A at Philips
- Dr. Rolf Gegenmantel, Chief Product Officer at Jedox
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Leveraging AI/ML for Strategic FP&A Decision-Making
2:30 – 4:00 PM CET
1:30 – 3:00 PM GMT
* the registration link will translate it to your time zone
- Key pillars for successful AI / ML set-up
- Practical examples & Used Cases of AI/ML in Finance
- Generative AI in FP&A - A used case study at Philips
- The role of Technology in taking AI / ML to the next level
- Conclusions and recommendations, followed by an interactive Q&A session