The first Shanghai FP&A Board will take place on Tuesday, 2nd of July 2019 to debate the popular subject of global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 23 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Shanghai chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
Modern Financial Planning and Analysis: Latest Trends
Tuesday, 2 July 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
1. Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Key definitions and developments
2. Interactive discussion on the latest trends in analytics, planning, modeling and systems
3. Some case studies from the field:
- Michael Bian, Finance Director at Bunzl, will share his practical experience on the latest trends in modern FP&A
- Rainer Kern, CFO at AT&S, will share the company's case study on the latest trends in modern FP&A
4. FP&A Analytics Maturity Model. Group work
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Town Hall Area
18/F, HKRI Centre Two
288 Shimen Road (No.1), Shanghai, China 200041
Parking options: There are parking spaces in HKRI building. The Entrance / Exit is on Weihai Rd or ShiMenYi Rd. Please note that the parking is not free.
Notes: Participants need to bring ID to register at the lobby reception area and to get a temporary access card to the building.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.