The ninth meeting of the Geneva FP&A Board will take place on Monday, 25th February 2019 to debate on the popular subject of Zero-Based Budgeting.
The International FP&A Board was created in London, UK, in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 21 cities and 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance levels) who represent large local and international organisations.
The meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
Monday, 25 February 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB): key definitions and principles
2. ZBB as a basis for flexible Driver-Based Planning
3. A case studies from the field:
- Julien Barbedette, Director of Supply Chain Finance - Europe/Latam/Asia Pacific at Revlon, will share his experience on ZBB
- "From Zero Based Budgeting to Zero Based Spending", presented by Alban de Vatteville, VP Finance, FP&A Leader Global Markets at Nielsen
4. Small groups discussion on ZBB implementations
5. Conclusions and Recommendations
Quai de l’Ile 13
Parking options: Parking du Mont-Blanc is the closest car park.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to put you on the cancellation list