The sixth Frankfurt FP&A Board will take place on 9 April 2019 to debate the popular subject of Zero-Based Budgeting.
The International FP&A Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now successfully operates in 21 cities and 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America. This is a leading professional think-tank that gathers expertise of many senior finance practitioners. Its mission is to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (CFO, FD and Head of Finance level) at large local and international organisations. They are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
Tuesday, 9 April 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB): key definitions and principles
2. ZBB as a basis for flexible Driver-Based Planning
3. A case study from the field:
- “Zero-based Productivity – a powerful and finance-led approach to drive productivity to the next level”. Wigbert Böhm, Partner at McKinsey & Company, leading McKinsey’s Practice for Zero-based Productivity
- Tilo Stein, Head of Finance at HSP Hochspannungsgeräte GmbH (Siemens Group), will share his practical experience on ZBB
4. Small groups discussion on ZBB implementations
5. Conclusions and Recommendations
Mainzer Landstraße 50
The office is on the 3rd floor.
Please use the right elevator when entering the building. There is a reception down in the building where participants need to give their names and the office they need.
The venue is 5-minute walking distance from/to Frankfurt Main station.
Parking options: Parkhaus Westend at Savignystraße 1. More details are available here.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to put you on the cancellation list.