The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
The ability to respond to rapid change and uncertainty requires agility and resilience. One of the biggest barriers for organizations to increase agility comes from unaligned top-down and bottom-up planning processes, and FP&A plays a key role in balancing these two models. By successfully combining them, organizations can increase the quality of their planning results.
- Why is there a gap between these two planning approaches?
- How do you bridge this gap to increase agility?
- What are the key challenges for organizations to address this?
- What are the benefits of bridging this gap with a unified planning approach?
Join us for the FP&A Trends Webinar on July 13 from 11 AM to 12 PM PDT to find answers to these questions and actionable insights on how to successfully transform and harmonize your top-down and bottom-up planning. If the timing does not work for you, please register anyway, and we will send you the recording afterwards.
The Expert Panel:
- Charles Peter, Finance Director at Microsoft
- Dr. Liran Edelist, President at Jedox, Inc.
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
- The FP&A Trends Webinar is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
How to Harmonize Your Top-Down and Bottom-Up Planning Processes
11 AM - 12 PM PDT
2 PM - 3 PM EDT
7 PM - 8 PM BST
- Top-Down and Bottom-Up Planning Processes: key concepts and definitions
- Microsoft Central Forecast case study
- How technology can unify planning processes
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Participation in the webinar is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm registrations with missing and incorrect details.