The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
How can we plan and forecast in an uncertain environment? One of the current challenges for FP&A professionals is that traditional planning methods are no longer sufficient for this turbulent period. This is where FP&A Predictive Planning and Scenario Planning come into play.
These two important FP&A processes represent a truly powerful force for dealing with uncertainty, complexity, and risk. At this meeting, we will look at the key factors that are needed for the successful implementation of Predictive Planning and Scenario Planning.
The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board will be held on the 22nd of June 2021 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM BST.
Join our experienced panel of speakers to learn How to Stay Ahead of the Game with Scenario Planning and Predictive Planning.
Even if the timing of the live event is not convenient, you can register to view the recording.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital UK & Ireland FP&A Board will unite the members of the London FP&A Board chapter. We would like to extend this invitation to finance practitioners from other parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only.
Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
Navigating Uncertainty: How to Stay Ahead of the Game with Scenario Planning and Predictive Planning
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM BST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- From Driver Based Forecasting to Scenario Planning - Medtronic case
- FP&A Teams and Skills Required in Uncertain Environments
- How to Start Your Predictive Analytics Journey?
- The Role of Technology for Scenario Planning and Predictive Planning
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Nahuel Rozas Delpit, Finance Director, Head of FP&A EMEA at Medtronic
- Abby Obomighie, Group FP&A Director at Spectris plc, a London FP&A Board member
- Tanbir Jasimuddin, Finance Director at Vardags, a London FP&A Board member
- Alexander Hermes, Principal Consultant at CCH Tagetik
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.