The Digital Swiss FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
Technology is beginning to impact profoundly on forecast accuracy. We are moving now to Digital FP&A: Predictive, Prescriptive Analytics (PA) and AI/ML. There is no doubt that this will revolutionise the forecasting process.
PA and ML go hand-in-hand., Together, they reduce time spent on non-value-adding activities while promoting the move to real-time planning and reliable forecasts.
The challenge is adopting AI, ML and PA effectively. We are at the beginning of this journey towards Digital FP&A.
The Digital Swiss FP&A Board will be held on the 11th of November at 5:00 PM CET. Join our experienced panel of speakers to learn about Deploying AI, ML and Predictive Analytics for Planning.
If the timing of the live event is not convenient, you can register to view the recording.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). It now has chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Swiss FP&A Board will unite our FP&A chapters from Geneva and Zurich. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Switzerland where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Deploying AI, ML and Predictive Analytics for Planning
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CET
(4:00 PM - 5:30 PM GMT)
(the registration link will convert it to your time zone)
- FP&A Evolution: From Traditional to Digital
- Predictive Analytics Maturity Model
- How to find the balance between Human Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence
- Using Predictive Analytics for Planning and Strategy
- How can technology help us implement AI/ML and Predictive Analytics for good forecasting
- Conclusions & recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Patric Somlo, VP, Head of FP&A and M&A at Lonza
- Vignesh Dumonceau, CFO Flex Switzerland at Flex, Zurich FP&A Board and AI/ML FP&A Committee member
- Stefan Spiegel, CFO at Swiss Railway Freight Logistics (SBB Cargo AG), Zurich FP&A Board and AI/ML FP&A Committee member
- Fabrizio Tocchini, Global Head of Innovation at CCH® Tagetik
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We are unable to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.