The Digital London FP&A Circle is proudly sponsored by:
Cash Flow Management is both an art and a science. It is also difficult to master. Traditionally, FP&A teams have been more focused on Profit and Loss account. However, in high uncertainty, FP&A's need to develop a "Cash Flow" Mindset. So what does this involve?
Join the Digital London FP&A Circle on January 27 to find out. You will hear insights from practitioners and thought leaders about why the traditional profit-driven mindset needs to be rethought for Cash Flow Planning.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is London FP&A Circle?
It is an educational and networking platform of the International FP&A Board which shares the latest professional trends and developments with the UK-based FP&A community. The face to face meetings are not possible in the current environment, and we decided to transform the event into a digital format.
Cash Flow Planning - Why the Traditional Profit-Driven Mindset Needs to Be Rethought
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM GMT
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM CET
- Rethinking traditional approaches to Cash Flow Planning
- Integrated Cash Flow Planning throughout an Organisation Lifecycle
- Three-way connected planning model
- Key success factors for Cash Flow Planning
- How technology enables modern Cash Flow Planning
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Gemma Davie, Associate Director, Performance (FP&A) at comparethemarket.com, London FP&A Board member
- William Howell, Senior FP&A Manager at Honda of the UK Manufacturing, London FP&A Board member
- Atif Hafeez, CFO/Corporate Treasurer in Private Equity and Board Member in Third Sector, London FP&A Board member
- Bob Elliott, Senior Solution Manager at Unit4 FP&A
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Circle is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.