The Digital Central European FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
In this highly uncertain business environment, the decision-making process must be agile and data driven.
The members of the International FP&A Board developed FP&A Maturity Model in 16 countries. The model allows companies to define where exactly they stand in comparison with the best-in-class organisations. Most importantly, it provides a roadmap for transforming your company.
Join the Digital Central European FP&A Board on the 14th of October at 4:00 PM CEST to discover more. Our panel of experienced professionals will provide actionable insights on the Roadmap for the Analytical Transformation of Controlling and FP&A Function.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. We aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Roadmap for the Analytical Transformation of Controlling and FP&A Function
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM CEST
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM BST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- FP&A Board Maturity Model as the tool for transformation
- The leading stage of FP&A Maturity
- Practical Case Studies in FP&A Transformation
- Creating the roadmap: 9 rungs to FP&A transformation
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Tanja Dreilich, Division Chief Financial Officer, SVP Finance, Car Chassis Technology at ZF Group
- Wojciech Porebski, Vice President Finance, Grids & Power Quality Solutions at Hitachi ABB
- David Moreira, Chief Financial Officer at Motesque
- Tim Krause, Process Mining Lead Germany at Protiviti Germany
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.