The second Copenhagen FP&A Board will take place on the 29th October 2019 to debate the popular subject of Rolling Forecast.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Copenhagen chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
Rolling Forecast: 7 Factors for Success
Tuesday, 29 October 2019
8-30 am - 9-00 am Registration, networking, breakfast
9-00 am - 11-00 am Discussion
11-00 am - 12-00 pm Networking
1. Rolling Forecast: main definitions, advantages, and disadvantages
2. Rolling Forecast: 7 factors for successful implementation
3. Beyond Budgeting and Rolling Forecast
4. Case studies from the field:
- Rikard Olsson, Managing Director at Beyond Budgeting Advisory, will share his practical experience on Rolling Forecast
- Andreas Kofoed Larsen, Director, Head of Financial Planning & Business Intelligence at 3Shape, will talk about his practical insights on the meeting subject
5. Three Stages of Rolling Forecast Maturity. Group work
6. Conclusions and recommendations
Parking options: There are two parking lots available nearby. One is located on Jernbanegade and another one is at the Radisson Hotel.
Public transport: The closest train stations are "The Central Station" or "Vesterport Station".
Maria Olsson, International FP&A Board Ambassador.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in attending.