The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 25 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Chicago chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
Thursday, 26 September 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Evolution of Driver Based Planning and Predictive Analytics: key concepts and definitions
2. Driver-Based approach as a basis for Predictive Analytics, effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
3. Moving to Digital FP&A?
4. A case study and the best practice from the field:
- "My Experience with Business Drivers & Predictive Analytics". Frances DeBlasio, VP of Financial Planning & Analysis at Cars.com
5. Group discussion on Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
6. Conclusions and recommendations
101 N Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
To enter the building, participants should bring an ID.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organizations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the meeting.