The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
Amid threats of recession, banking collapse, an increasingly tight labor market and rising rates, organizations have heightened their focus on efficiency and profitability. FP&A teams have been asked to do more with less, fueling a desperate search for productivity. And technology is the key to finding that productivity. With the launch of ChatGPT earlier this year, we’ve seen science fiction become a reality. This session will focus on how FP&A teams can take advantage of AI and machine learning technologies to drive faster cycle times and foster increased agility.
Join the webinar on May 10 at 11:00 AM EDT / 5:00 PM CEST to hear some practical insights from senior practitioners and thought leaders on Digital FP&A and Deploying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Hashim Ahmed, Chief Financial Officer at Jaguar Mining Inc., Toronto FP&A Board member
- Tanja Schlesinger, VP OneSource at Deutsche Bahn Regio AG, Frankfurt FP&A Board member
- Cody Johnson, Manager, Product Management at Workday
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Digital FP&A: Deploying AI/ML for Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM BST
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
8:00 AM - 09:00 AM PDT / 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
- Digital FP&A: key concepts and definitions
- Machine Learning for Forecasting and Budgeting
- Importance of good data for great AI deployment in finance
- Leveraging Technology through good EPM in AI/ML
- Conclusions & recommendations
- Q&A Session
The webinar is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.