The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
Cash Flow Management is both an art and a science. It is also difficult to master. Traditionally, FP&A teams have been more focused on Profit and Loss account. However, in high uncertainty, FP&A's need to develop a "Cash Flow" Mindset. So what does this involve?
Join us for this webinar on December 9th at 11:00 AM PST to find out. You will hear insights from practitioners and thought leaders on rethinking traditional approaches to Cash Flow Management.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
Rethinking Traditional Approaches to Cash Flow Management
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- The role of FP&A in Cash Flow Management
- Cash Flow Forecasting: Why the traditional profit-driven mindset needs to be rethought
- Integrated Cash Flow Management: how to achieve it?
- How technology enables modern Cash Flow Management
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session