The event was proudly sponsored by:
There is a lot of hype these days about the concept of FP&A Business Partnering. At a time when Planning and Analysis is being extended to the entire organisation (xP&A), Business Partners need to keep up with this new model to stay relevant and cutting edge.
According to the FP&A Trends Survey 2021, only 12.5% of organisations spend more than 40% of their time on high-value activities. How can we overcome this problem? What is the role of the modern FP&A Business Partner?
Watch the recording of the digital UK & Ireland FP&A Circle to find out the answers to these questions and hear insights from senior practitioners and thought leaders about Maximising Value Creation with FP&A Business Partnering.
- FP&A Value Creation & Business Partnering – Stats & Trends
- FP&A Business Partnering for Value Creation
- Value Creation - Business Focused Finance
- Time to Make a Difference
- How Technology enhance FP&A Business Partnering and Value Creation
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
The recording is available for registered users only