In this environment of ‘unknown unknowns’, the future is becoming more and more difficult to predict. Traditional management accounting methods based on historical data alone are no longer sufficient for planning and forecasting.
Scenario Planning can help us overcome this challenge. This approach to ‘Scenario Management’ can transform the decision-making process. It allows us to evaluate possibilities and make decisions rapidly, based on genuine data.
Watch the recording of the Digital Nordic & Benelux FP&A Board to learn more about the Strategy, Steps and Practical Examples for FP&A Scenario Planning from our experienced, international panel of experts:
- Ivo de Brouwer, Finance Director - Controlling Methodologies (Worldwide) at Danone
- Eduardo Borio, Vice President of FP&A at Volvo Construction Equipment
- Serkan Terlikci, Vice President of Corporate FP&A at Zalando SE
- Chris Stiebel, Regional Director Nordics at Jedox
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)