The second Zurich FP&A Board gathered on 25 January 2017 to discuss FP&A Analytical Transformation.
- What is the definition of advanced FP&A analytics?
- Are we ready for predictive, prescriptive, visual and big data analytics in finance?
- Transformation and Integration of FP&A: GE Case Study
- Wojciech Porebski, CFO (GE Environmental Control Solutions)
- Simone Collu, CFO, Global Operations (GE Power Services)
- What are the key stages in FP&A analytical transformation? Review of FP&A Analytics Maturity Model
- Integrated Financial Planning and Analysis
- Conclusions and recommendations
The event was attended by 23 senior finance practitioners who shared their experience and ideas with each other. The participants also listened to a GE Case Study which inspired some interesting discussions afterward.
The Board members represented international and local companies, such as:
- Credit Suisse
- Gilead Sciences
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Pratt & Whitney
- Thomson Reuters
- and many others.
We are very grateful to our sponsors and partners Page Executive, the global provider of innovative executive search solutions, CCH Tagetik, the leading FP&A Technology company, for supporting the event.