The third Geneva FP&A Board took place on 7 February 2017 to discuss FP&A Analytical Transformation.
- What is the definition of advanced FP&A analytics? Are we ready for predictive, prescriptive, visual and big data analytics in finance?
- "Analytical Transformation: Matrix Budgeting". Presentation by Demétrio Magalhães, Raízen Trading Finance Director.
- What are the key stages in FP&A analytical transformation? Review of FP&A Analytics Maturity Model
- Integrated Financial Planning and Analysis
- Conclusions and recommendations
Demétrio Magalhães, Raízen Trading Finance Director, shared his experience on how Raízen Trading implemented analytical transformation.
The event was attended by 19 senior finance practitioners who represented international and local companies, such as:
- IG Bank
- Parker Hannifin
- Procter & Gamble
- and others.