On 27th September 2016, senior finance practitioners joined the second meeting of the Stockholm FP&A Board. The representatives from such leading companies as Electrolux, Richemont, Philips, Sodexo, Siemens, Spotify, Tieto, etc., gathered to discuss FP&A Business Partnering.
- What is FP&A Business Partnering? How distinctive is it from Finance Business Partnering.
- Next Generation FP&A Business Partner Model, presentation by Robert Bergström, Partner at Deloitte, Sweden.
- What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner?
- FP&A Business Partnering at Richemont, presentation by Laurent Claes, head of FP&A at Richemont
- The evolution of FP&A Business Partnering
- Conclusions and recommendations
The members interactively discussed key features and importance of Finance Business Partnering. The keynote speakers Laurent Claes, Head of FP&A at Richemont, and Robert Bergström, Partner at Deloitte, shared their insights on the topic.
We are very grateful to our sponsor and partner Deloitte for their great support.