The Seattle FP&A Board will meet on 14 March 2019 for the third time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of FP&A Business Partnering.
The Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now successfully operates in 21 cities and 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America. This is a leading professional think-tank that combines expertise of many senior finance practitioners. Its mission is to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners at CFO, FD and Head of Finance level in active employment from large local and international organizations. The meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
At this stage, we are inviting only 25 members to join the Seattle FP&A Board.
FP&A Business Partnering
Thursday, 14 March 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. What is FP&A Business Partnering and why is it important?
2. What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner?
3. Some case studies from the field:
- "Relationship management for FP&A Business Partnering", presented by David Kroopkin, Global Finance Director at JLL
- David Wittenberg, Director of Financial Strategy at World Vision, will share his practical experience on FP&A Business Partnering
4. Review of the FP&A Business Partnering Maturity. Small groups work
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Washington Athletic Club
1325 Sixth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Parking options: a parking garage at 1409 Sixth Avenue, which is half a block from the Club. Further parking details are here: https://www.wac.net/about-the-wac/parking/
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.