The Paris FP&A Board will meet on the 17th October 2019 for the second time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of Rolling Forecast.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Paris chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
Rolling Forecast: 7 Factors for Success
Thursday, 17 October 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
1. Rolling Forecast: main definitions, advantages, and disadvantages
2. Rolling Forecast: 7 factors for successful implementation
3. Beyond Budgeting and Rolling Forecast
4. A case study from the field:
- Olivier Goetschy, Chief Financial Officer at Gewiss France, will share his practical experience on Rolling Forecast
- A case study on Predictive Forecasting with a Rolling Forecast. Stéphanie Didier, Finance Director France at Janssen Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
5. Three Stages of Rolling Forecast Maturity. Group work
6. Conclusions and recommendations
164 Avenue Achille Peretti, 92200 – Neuilly-Sur-Seine
Meeting room: Londres
The event will take place on the 4th floor.
Participants need to bring an ID to enter the building.
Parking options are available here.
The nearest subway station is Pont de Neuilly (ligne 1).
Hans Gobin, International FP&A Board Ambassador.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.