The seventh Frankfurt FP&A Board will take place on the 12th of November 2019 to debate the popular subject of FP&A Business Partnering.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Frankfurt chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
FP&A Business Partnering
Tuesday, 12 November 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. FP&A Business Partnering: some definitions and concepts
2. What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner? 4 FP&A Team Roles
3. FP&A Business Partnering Maturity Model
4. A case study from the field:
- Johan Martinsson, Finance Director at Allergan, will share his practical experience on FP&A Business Partnering
5. Small groups work. What are the key steps in implementing effective FP&A Business Partnering framework?
6. Conclusions and recommendations
Mainzer Landstraße 50
The office is on the 3rd floor.
Please use the right elevator when entering the building. There is a reception down in the building where participants need to give their names and the office they need.
The venue is 5-minute walking distance from/to Frankfurt Main station.
Parking options: Parkhaus Westend at Savignystraße 1. More details are available here.
Hans Gobin, International FP&A Board Ambassador.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.