The San Francisco FP&A Board will meet on the 3rd October 2019 for the fourth time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 25 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the San Francisco chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
Thursday, 3 October 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Evolution of Driver Based Planning and Predictive Analytics: key concepts and definitions
2. Driver-Based approach as a basis for Predictive Analytics, effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
3. A case study and the best practice from the field:
- David Dubovsky, Director, FP&A and Strategy, R&D at Genentech, will share his practical experience on the meeting subject
4. Group discussion on Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Robert Half - San Francisco
50 California Street, Floor 10
San Francisco, CA 94111
There are two options for parking nearby:
- Underground in the building: valet only, $24 daily max
- Across the street at 101 California: $15 after 5:00pm
Note: Attendees will need to bring an ID to enter the buidling.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organizations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.