The First Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
“The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment are now fundamentally. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", FP&A’s role has become increasingly more important:
- The current world is full of outdated budgets and less forecasts.
- Quick and flexible Scenario Planning and on-demand re-forecasting have become a "new norm" at this time of extreme uncertainty.
- Financial Planning and Analysis teams are adapting quickly and developing new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
The first Middle Eastern FP&A Board will be held online on the 28 September from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM GST. Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to adapt FP&A to the "New Normal".
With the help of modern technology, we will make this digital meeting interactive by incorporating polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey. We will also have case studies and panel discussions.
The Panel of Experts
- George Kapitelli, Group Chief Financial Officer at Abu Dhabi Health Services Company- SEHA, Melbourne FP&A Board member
- Flavio Caruso, Chief Financial Officer Cluster I Europe at Sandoz
- Clara Hoon, International Media Finance Leader at Nielsen, Dubai FP&A Board member
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
In the Middle East, we have a chapter in Dubai. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of the Middle East where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
FP&A of the Future: Adapting to the "New Normal"
5:00 PM to 6:30 PM GST
- Scenario Planning: Quick, Integrated and Multidimensional
- Cash Flow Planning
- FP&A Teams and Collaborative Planning
- The Role of Modern Technology
- Digital FP&A: Moving to the Leading Analytical Stage
- Latest Trends in FP&A Recruitment
- Conclusions and Recommendation
Digital. Webinar format.
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.