The Digital Central European FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
How many of you think the pace of change will slow down in the next five years?
In fact, talking with thousands of finance professionals over the past year, no one has said it will slow down. Most say that the pace of change in business is accelerating.
While at the helm of GE, Jack Welch was quoted as saying, “If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, then the end is near.”
This begs the question: are we adapting fast enough? How do we on the inside of business keep up with the transformations on the outside? And what are the skills needed for a successful career in an ever-changing FP&A?
Discover more at The Digital Central European FP&A Board, on the 7th of December at 4:00 PM CET.
Join our experienced panel of speakers to discuss the subject of FP&A 2030: Key Skills and Capabilities for the Next Decade.
If the timing of the live event is inconvenient, you can still register to receive the recording by email.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). We now have Board chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
FP&A 2030: Key Skills and Capabilities for the Next Decade
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM CET
(3:00 PM - 4:30 PM GMT)
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- FP&A team roles
- Top FP&A Skills for 2030
- Transformational skillset change - CPG Europe case study
- FP&A of 2030
- How can technology support to develop FP&A skills for 2030
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Paul Barnhurst, Director of Finance at Digicert
- Karin Aalbertsen, Head of Finance Benelux / Nordics/ Group Manufacturing Controller at CPG Europe
- Anastasia Kagiampini, Sr. Director Financial Planning and Analysis at Revlon
- Eric Smit, Vice President at SAP
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.