FP&A: Technology, Trends & Empowerment
A groundbreaking survey designed to benchmark current and emerging trends relative to how companies are leveraging technology and empowering FP&A professionals to unlock the strategic value of FP&A.
Three renowned FP&A thought leaders have teamed up to launch the first annual "FP&A Empowerment: The Evolution of Technology & Trends Survey" (http://bit.ly/2rP0tre).
The role of the CFO is changing: It’s moving away from compliance and optimization, towards a more strategic; customer facing disruptive role. But how empowered are their FP&A teams to support them in this new world?
The goals of this survey are to identify and analyze current and emerging trends relative to:
- How companies are leveraging technology.
- The maturity of their Analytics solutions.
- How much time is spent on value-adding activities?
- The effectiveness and efficiency their Planning Processes.
- The willingness of executives to listen and invest in FP&A.
We invite FP&A and Finance Leaders to help us create valuable benchmarks and receive a complimentary survey report relative to your company's demographic.
TAKE THE SURVEY